Saturday, December 02, 2006

Went to payco today wif my junior jian xiong. I was kinda worried as i have already lost touch wif cello for a yr. It was a really good experience for me. Most of the ppl there are kinda younger than me and to my surprise, there's a few pri sch kids playing solo for the upcoming concert on 21/12. PLaying solo in a concert is already a very great thing but this soloist r just around pri 3 or younger. Can u even imagine that? A orchestra filled with ppl aged 7 to 25. Through this visit den i realised hw diff CHR co actually is. I was kinda uneasy as the cellist there seems to be much more better than me. None were like those cellist that i seen before. I really wish i could catch up wif the upcoming concert. If i really get to participate in the concert. It would be my first concert in my whole history.

No comments: